- Location: Afghanistan
- Organization: Global Partners
- Category: Health Care
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: As per Organization Salary Policy – Or posted by office
- Vacancy No: 94
- No of Jobs: 1
- Experience: At least 2 years with relevant work experience
- Education: Medical Doctor
- Gender: Both
- Deadline: 25 November 2023
About Global Partners:
Global Partners is an international Non Government Organization (NGO) based in the United Kingdom that carries out humanitarian projects worldwide. Global Partners was formed in 1991 with the objectives of advancing education and relieving poverty.
WHERE WE WORK
Global Partners has been involved in relief work in more than 20 countries around the world and has continuing development projects in Afghanistan and Tajikistan, to identify and evaluate the greatest needs of the people we serve. Alongside local partners, we attempt to eliminate obstacles and elevate the abilities and success of communities.
We partner with individuals to create stronger communities and more sustainable economic, health, and educational systems.
Global Partners maintains a broad base of donors and receives funding from:
• Government donors
• Charitable groups
• Private individuals
Global Partners never solicits funds from countries in which Global Partners is working. Global Partners (UK) is a registered British charity (1009755) and welcomes funding from all sources, provided such funding falls within the stated objectives of advancing education and relieving poverty.
WHAT WE DO:
Global Partners works in the areas of community development, education and training, health improvement, emergency relief, and refugee assistance.
Job Description (Describe the position):
- Liaison with the Ministry of Public Health
- Prepare MOU’s and follow up with government process
- Prepare 6 month reports
- Coordinate with the Kabul Health Direcotorate
- Attend PHCC meeting, sub-committee meetings or any other required meetings
- Prepare required reports – monthly reports, 6 months reports
- Participate and conduct medical trainings for staff
- Complete project related finances
- Manage and organize logistics for medical projects and/or clinic
- Supervise project and medical staff
- Be available to assist the medical project team members with any task that is necessary.
- Coordinate/help with other GP medical projects in different provinces
- Medical Degree with/without MPH
- Able to speak/read/write in Pashto, Dari and. English
- Experience in supervision, monitoring and evaluation of the projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual and work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in training and capacity building
Please submit CVs and Resumes to the submission email: email@example.com