Requisition ID: req46852
Job Title: ERD Intern (Afghan Female Only)
Sector: Economic Recovery & Livelihood
Employment Category: Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Herat, Afghanistan
Work Arrangement: In-person
- Support in development of multisectoral /integrated livelihoods approaches that support IRC EWB overall resilience SOP and country Program all operation area.
- Follow-up of Purchase request with supply chain department.
- Provide support for cash pre-distribution and post-distribution documents.
- Work with the program Officer and Senior Officer to monitor spending plans, procurement plans, and work plans on a regular basis and keep track of program activity updates.
- To follow up on logistics and procurement with support staff for providing the on-time support by support staff for smooth running of program activities
- Collect and provide necessary information and contribute to the planning organizing and development of all aspects of the projects support activities. Keep save project activities pictures for project reporting.
- Keep Update Beneficiaries database for all component of ERD Projects.
- Maintain and efficient filing system for all administrative and operational records and manage program database and documentation for required administrative activities.
- Keep track of activities progress and share with KBL Program team on weekly basis and share projection implementation challenges with KBL Program team.
- University student, fresh graduate or degree in Finance, Accounting, information technology, social sciences, engineering, law or Business Administration.
- Comfortable working in English and Dari/Pushto and ability to translate both written and orally.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management and motivation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a diverse portfolio of work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to take initiative and flexible to undertake other activities as assigned.
- Good communication and organization skills
Compliance with Policies
- Compliance with the IRC WAY (our standards for professional conduct) is a responsibility shared by all involved in delivering on the IRC’s mission. We must abide by the IRC Way and Safeguarding Policies all the time.
- The IRC has zero tolerance approach to the IRC Code of Conduct including safeguarding violations being committed by its staff, consultants, contractors, volunteers, interns, suppliers, vendors, sub-grantees/partners, implementing partners or any other associate.