- Country: Brazil
- Organization: UNHCR
- Deadline: November 13, 2023
- No of Vacancies: N/A
– Monitor the situation in the AoR, collect data and other information relevant to UNHCR and report to the supervisor accordingly.
– Monitor the implementation of UNHCR programme including the delivery of all assistance items and monitoring of infrastructure.
– Undertake regular visits to various sites in order to assess needs of persons of concern, with particular attention to vulnerable groups.
– Keep regular contacts with local authorities and implementing partners as requested by supervisor.
– Act as interpreter when required.
– Contribute to the preparation of status and progress reports by providing info, preparing tables, etc.
– Assist in administrative tasks as required such as preparation of reports and meeting authorized personnel and assisting them during field missions.
– Inform and act on the reports received on persons of concern within the refugee community or from the local authorities.
– In coordination with implementing partners, assist in the reception, registration and provision of assistance to persons of concern to UNHCR.
– Negotiate with local authority counterparts, partners and populations of concern.
– Represent UNHCR in physical monitoring of projects.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For G6 – 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Brazil, please click here: UN jobs in Brazil