|1. Provide coordination and knowledge management support:|
- Provide logistical and administrative requirements support for the auditors while carrying out audits at headquarters and to laisse the same with UN-Women field office colleagues, as necessary;
- Maintain user access and facilitate requests for access by or removal of access of UN-Women colleagues and external auditors, as appropriate, to the SharePoint system supporting the external audit activities;
- Coordinate with Executive Board Secretariat on the upload of presentations to the Executive Board;
- Collate audit-related data and use templates to prepare draft reports on audit-related activities for the Executive Board, Audit Advisory Committee, ACABQ, and Fifth Committee meetings;
- Maintain database (i.e., TeamMate+) and follow up with relevant UN Women offices the reporting of updates on actions taken to address audit recommendations from the external and internal auditors;
- Follow up with UN Women offices for timely submission by deadline, the management responses requested by auditors;
- Facilitate, in coordination with the auditors, any clarification needed on the documents they requested for audit and follow-up from different offices regarding the timely submission of the requested documents.
- Collate, consolidate, and quality check responses and supporting documents submitted by offices for external auditors’ assessment of actions taken to address recommendations;
- Maintain and manage official audit-related documents/reports and audit intranet and extranet sites;
- Maintain access to the extranet site and the list of document requests to monitor and ensure the timely submission of documents requested by external auditors.
- Support any administrative and reporting requirements from the unit.
2. Provide data analysis, visualization, and support to overall oversight of management actions to audit recommendations:
- Carry out analyses and visualization of data related to the audits and results of audits.
- Prepare presentations and talking points related to the result of data analyses and the overall status of all outstanding audit and assessment recommendations for management’s oversight and follow-up.
- Prepare draft reports on the status of all outstanding audit recommendations for management’s oversight and follow-up.
3. Provide Communication and Guidance support:
- Communicate results of the quality assurance and completeness review of management responses to audit recommendations and corresponding supporting documents to pertinent colleagues prior to auditors’ assessment.
- Provide guidance to colleagues at headquarters and field offices regarding the policies, procedures, and guidelines on audits at UN-Women.
- Guide colleagues at headquarters and field offices on the use of TeamMate+ as auditee users.
- Guide new auditors and colleagues at headquarters and field offices on the navigation and use of the SharePoint system supporting external audit activities.
4. The incumbent performs other duties within their functional profile as deemed necessary for the efficient functioning of the Office and the Organization.