Consultant (12months, home-based): Individual Giving Supporter Engagement Strategy (SES) Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) Fundraising strategist, Individual Giving Team, Division of Private Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP)
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: UNICEF
- Deadline: 2023-11-12
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- Act as liaison support for individual giving fundraising processes for all IG fundraising, ensuring markets make correct technology choices and are able to implement solutions effectively from an individual giving point of view.
- Liaise with PCI task force to ensure that all markets in the LAC region have clear plans and are fully aligned with all stakeholders (IG, ICTD, PCI-Task force etc).
- Works internally with Information and Communication Technology Division (ICTD) plus other stakeholders and externally with market suppliers, recommending the strategic direction for IG based products with the goal of increasing IG fundraising performance.
- Model target market-adoption roadmap and economic impact, including operational and user benefits, documenting fact-based impact across all areas supported by the new ecosystem.
- Ensure markets are properly briefed and aligned on all project governance structures while setting clear expectations on what is required by each market in terms of resources, dedication, ownership, timelines and reporting requirements.
- Coordinate supporter focused guidance in countries participating in Core Solution to: a) define business goals and engagement standards; and b) develop country specific supporter life cycle strategies.
- Provide meaningful and consistent management metrics.
- Support the individual giving digital delivery team in providing global payments solutions for markets.
- Escalates influential / impactful decisions to Chief of Individual Giving where appropriate.
Deliverables & Timeline
(The required standard and detailed timeline will be agreed with the supervisor in advance):
Deliverable 1: Ensure all LAC markets have a clear compliance plan aligned with Individual Giving strategy. (By Dec 2024)
Deliverable 2: Issue resolution within agreed timelines for LAC based fundraising markets with SES, GGP and PCI related issues. Positive feedback from markets is the criteria to measure the effectiveness of this deliverable. (By Dec 2024)
Deliverable 3: Align IG strategic direction (Objectives, and key results) with markets to deliver clear project plan including timelines and effort required by Individual Giving team plus ICTD, PCI and other UNICEF stake holders in all LAC markets. (By Dec 2024)
Deliverable 4: Support the agreed engagement plan with LAC markets on key IG actions that emerge in monthly engagement calls. Positive feedback from markets is the criteria to measure the effectiveness of this deliverable. (By Dec 2024)
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced university degree in Marketing, Communications, Non-profit or Business Management, or another relevant technical field is required.
- Alternatively, A first-level university degree with an additional 2 years of relevant professional work experience will be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Fundraising is required. Experience with individual giving, along with transaction / income processing is strongly preferred.
- Excellent fundraising management experience is desirable. Experience of managing global markets is desirable.
- Experience of general data management processes (migration / integrations etc.) is desirable.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish is required. Knowledge of another official UN languages is an asset.
- Good knowledge of common fundraising data analysis, reporting techniques and metrics is desirable.
- Good knowledge of operational fundraising processes and cultures is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem-solve is required.
- Strong communications skills and ability to form good working relationships with stakeholders is required.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland