Project Manager Women Count-DRC
- Country: Congo
- Organization: UNDP
- Deadline: 2023-11-28
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities
|Under the supervision of the Governance, Political Participation and Women’s Leadership Program Manager, the project manager will carry out the following specific tasks:
- Identify gaps in planning, coordination, production and use of sex-disaggregated statistics;
- Strengthen the technical capacities of government, civil society and other key actors to improve the production and use of gender statistics;
- Strengthen the capacities of institutional and sectoral actors at the national, provincial and local levels in gender-sensitive planning and budgeting;
- Monitor the SDGs and other national and international priorities in order to increase the production and use of gender statistics;
- Support data dissemination and communication;
- Support the implementation and institutionalization of dialogues between users and producers of gender data;
- Ensure the implementation of project management.
|Core values :
- Respect for diversity;
Basic skills :
- Awareness and sensitivity to gender issues;
- Creative problem solving;
- Effective communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Lead by example.
Functional Skills :
- Have resilience and teamwork skills;
- Have risk management and negotiation skills;
- Skill in resource mobilization and partnership development.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in economics and development, statistics, gender, project and program management, or other related discipline.
- 7 years of experience in gender and statistics and in capacity building of state actors;
- Capacity in creating databases;
- Good knowledge of UN Women programs;
- Good knowledge of the country’s national statistical system (INS);
- Experience in collecting and analyzing gender data;
- Writing and presentation skills;
- Experience working on the design development of teaching and teaching materials for training on gender statistics;
- Ability to manage a project;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English and French is required.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Congo, please click here: UN jobs in Congo