- Country: Ethiopia
- Organization: UNHCR
- Deadline: November 21, 2023
- No of Vacancies: N/A
– Distribute incoming cables, messages, and other communication in accordance with established instructions.
– Ensure that all communications handed to him/her for transmission are properly prepared and authorized and promptly transmitted.
– Select the most efficient and economic means for the transmission of messages, taking into consideration the nature and priority of communications to be transmitted.
– Maintain a station log where all occurrences related to the operation of the telecommunication equipment are entered.
– Ensure that no unauthorised communications are exchanged on the network.
– Maintain all the equipment placed under his/her responsibility in good working condition.
– Assist new staff members in the proper operation of telecommunication equipment.
– May perform secretarial functions, such as handling paperwork on routine matters, arranges appointment/meetings both internally and externally, screen telephone calls, type a wide variety of materials from drafts, printed text, use word processor.
– May assist in making travel arrangements.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
G4 – 1 year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ethiopia, please click here: UN jobs in Ethiopia