Associate Project Coordinator (Culture)
- Country: France
- Organization: UNESCO
- Deadline: 2023-11-29
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- Provide assistance regarding the technical components of the project (adjustment to project design, implementation, monitoring and reporting).
- Support secure coordination among the project’s implementing partners and contribute to its monitoring, including through the organization of and follow-up to technical meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the Virtual Museum and its museology, including the mapping and selection of cultural objects and the development of educational narratives.
- Contribute to the reporting and communication of the project’s achievements.
- Draft working documents including conceptual notes, project proposals, cooperation frameworks, correspondence and other documents, prepare missions, attend online or presential meetings and take notes when necessary.
- Contribute to the management of the contracts of the implementing partners as regards deliverables and payments, in accordance with financial and administrative rules of UNESCO.
COMPETENCIES (Core / Managerial)
Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement (C)
Planning and organizing (C)
Results focus (C)
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in the field of culture, law, social sciences, political science, international relations or a related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant professional experience in the field of culture, of which preferably at least one (1) year acquired at international level.
- Experience in coordinating and managing projects in the field of culture.
- Experience in the preparation and drafting of project documents, reports, concise documents and briefings.
- Strong drafting and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor own work plan; ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines as well as flexibility to adjust work schedules and priorities.
- Ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to interact efficiently with a wide range of partners and stakeholders within and outside the Organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and to maintain effective working relationships in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical and IT skills, including the ability to use in‐house computerized systems and applications.
- Skills in document production (use of styles, PDF, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken) or French and good knowledge of the other language.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in France, please click here: UN jobs in France