Driver Ukraine (for Ukrainian nationals only)
- Country: Ukraine
- Organization: NRC
- Deadline: 2023-11-22
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development Plan.
- Transport NRC staff, visitors, documents and goods/materials to designated destinations when officially approved
- Ensure the safety and security of the passengers, the goods and the vehicle
- Immediately report accidents, breakdowns and needs of repair and general maintenance/service
- Respect the local traffic regulations and the NRC logistical/vehicle policies at all times
- Maintain the logbook for all trips
- Maintain the vehicle in proper operating condition at all times, including keeping the vehicle clean, ensuring enough fuel, checking the technical state etc.
- In liaison with the line manager, arrange for repairs and servicing
- Ensure the assigned vehicle has all the necessary documents and equipment
- Provide logistical support during trainings and workshops
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Driving the vehicle for delivery and collection of mails, documents, pouches, equipment and other administrative tasks upon the request of direct supervisor;
- To provide support to program teams in loading, unloading and delivery humanitarian aids in the missions as required;
- To accept the flexible working hours, depending on mission requirements (overtime is reimbursed according to NRC regulations).
- Provide clerical support to operational and programme activities;
- Performing other duties as required.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine