- Country: Ukraine
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Leadership and Partnership
– Support all technical aspects and actions of MEAL regarding the MIRT programming; respond to program needs; foster high standards and practices for quality data collection, analysis, and reports. Enable accountability to clients, partners, and donors;
– Implement and support MEAL system and approaches in your areas of expertise and foster learning;
– Represent MEAL at technical meetings, forums, and other events & build partnerships within IRC and area of expertise;
– Champion access and use of data for shared learning, sound decision-making, and data-informed programmatic adaptations.
– Run the MEAL system and processes for MIRT programming in harmony with the MEAL Country and Global Strategies throughout the project cycle which include:
– Collaborate with MEAL and non-MEAL staff to ensure that data is collected, compiled, checked for its quality and completeness in compliance with IRC and donors’ standards for data quality;
– Document and share learning, evidence, and data from previous projects to inform project proposal design;
– Implement M&E/MEAL plans, revise (digital) data collection tools, follow-up on processes for online data management, quality checks, and audits, and updating of data visualization.
– Undertake regular analysis of monitoring data and work closely with program officers and managers to facilitate decision-making for real-time program adaptation;
– Produce quality reports and updating dashboards with key findings that foster learning and decision-making and share in project cycle management meetings and team meetings;
– Identify, document, and share client feedback to improve services and results for our clients.
– Support deployment of surveys such as baseline and end line, and the commission of evaluations in coordination with colleagues and partners;
– Support the use of standard mobile data technology and online dashboard to enhance timeliness and quality of data collection, analysis and visualization;
– Join and contribute to IRC’s effort in meeting its internal and external accountability commitments through the implementation of sound accountability, client feedback, and response mechanisms.
– Coordinate, lead, mentor MEAL Assistant(s); foster timely and high-quality achievement, and an inclusive and respectful team climate;
– Promote the growth and development of others in IRC teams and partners: present high-quality technical training and learning material for partners, colleagues, and junior staff;
– Participate in the recruitment and onboarding of MEAL Assistant, field incentive workers and enumerators.
Key Working Relationships:
– Position Reports directly to or in Management in Partnership to: MIRT Coordinator and MEAL Coordinator.
– Position directly supervises: Assistants and/or enumerators.
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
-Internal: Program Manager and Officers, Database Officer, ICT Officer, Partnerships Manager, HR, Field Coordinator and MEAL team.
-External: Beneficiaries, program partner organisations, local and national government.
– A technical degree or equivalent – additional relevant work experience may substitute for education;
– A minimum 1 years of working experience in a related field;
– Possess basic technical knowledge of M&E approaches and techniques in some or all of the following areas: Outputs, Outcome monitoring; Theories of Change, Logical frameworks, Data collection, Basic data analysis, Accountability, Client feedback mechanisms;
– Experience in conducting primary quantitative data collection and data entry;
– Basic proficiency and experience with mobile data collection such as Kobo, CommCare, ODK Collect is required, knowledge of Tableau, PowerBi, or GIS software tools are additional assets;
– Good computer skills in MS Office, especially Excel; and Word – with experience in writing reports;
– Self-motivated and pro-active attitude with good organization, planning, and analytic skills, including prioritizing work, multi-tasking and attention to detail;
– Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and in constantly evolving work environments;
– Experience of analyzing and presenting data in a way that facilitates effective decision making.
– Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills are definite assets;
– A strong understanding of accountability and proven ability to build Client Feedback Systems
– Willingness to travel to various locations in Ukraine including newly liberated area [60%] [DT1]
BA/MA/MSc in Monitoring and Evaluation, Economics, Anthropology, Sociology, Statistics, Development or related social science field. Postgraduate degree preferred.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine