- Country: India
- Organization: ILO
- Deadline: 2023-11-29
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform a range of specialized finance support functions and services for operational and payment-related work of the Office, including initiating and processing financial transactions in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and verifying that information and supporting documentation is in compliance with financial rules and regulations, policies, procedures and applicable standards.
2. Process accounts receivable including billing, adjustments and changes. Manage cash receipts and petty cash.
3. Undertake monthly bank reconciliation and follow up on outstanding issues including contacting banks to clarify issues on account statements.
4. Monitor expenditure and budget allocations, updating information on local currency bank accounts and informing supervisor when funds need to be replenished.
5. Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases for internal expenditure control purposes. Prepare inputs, run reports and extract and compile financial data and present information on the status of financial resources of the Office to support analysis and reporting needs.
6. Respond to requests for general information and routine queries on status of payments and other budgetary issues.
7. Keep abreast of financial rules and regulations, policies, procedures, guidelines and processes and share information with concerned parties.
8. Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Completion of secondary school education
Minimum of five years of operational or administrative support work experience including providing financial operations support services. Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Excellent command of an official language (English, French, Spanish) of the Organization. Working knowledge of another official language of the Organization or an official national language of the duty station.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in India, please click here: UN jobs in India