Business Support Assistant (Country Director’s Office), Service Contract – L4, New Delhi
- Country: India
- Organization: WFP
- Deadline: 2023-11-22
- No of Vacancies: N/A
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive, nor exhaustive)
Under the direct supervision of the Business Support Associate, the position will be responsible to perform the following duties:
- Gather information with clear direction to support in the drafting of routine correspondences and preparing reports as required.
- Provide a variety of coordination tasks for the Representative’s office for office support, security.
- Support the CD office in various tasks related to meetings, travel arrangements, briefing packs by liaising with concerned staff. compliance, and security.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders – internal/external to assist in business support activities.
- Support processing and managing routine administrative and financial tasks, to contribute to the effective and timely management of services.
- Provide revision and proof-reading services for standard documents, to contribute to the preparation of accurate documentation.
- Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
- Identify simple discrepancies in data and documents, such as missing information, and report to supervisor in order to support clients to deliver their work.
- Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
- Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
- Provide back up support to the front office.
- Any other duties as assigned.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Completion of secondary school education. Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Business/Public Administration, or related fields is an advantage.
At least four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in general administrative work.
Fluent oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Hindi preferred.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in India, please click here: UN jobs in India