Fund Raising Officer (Individual Giving Manager)/ NOB, Fixed Term Appointment, Lima-Peru # 111141
- Country: Peru
- Organization: UNICEF
- Deadline: 2023-11-23
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Key functions, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
- Supports the strategic fundraising plan for individuals including marketing, advertising and budget development activities to support strategic business goals. Develops an annual work plan after implementing the appropriate market research for the introduction and implementation of a methodical and profitable private sector fundraising programme, including a budget for expenses and projected revenues.
- Prospects new partners and negotiates alliances related to individual pledge and donors. Manage relationship with established partners to obtain free of charge services or significant discounts. Propose new donation channels always addressed to individuals.
- Analyzes and defines criteria to be adopted for the insertion and management of information at Donor Tracking and CRM systems. Apply advanced analytical techniques to assess donor database defining segmentation. Manage the printing, customization, and handling and roll out campaigns. Evaluate implemented strategiesâ€™ results and adequate as needed. Oversees databases to make risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus efforts on the most appropriate fundraising activities with the highest chance of success and to have reference information for decision making.;
- Motivates and inspires supporters with a holistic and sustainable social responsiveness approach, by giving talks to groups or seeking opportunities with the media to advocate UNICEF mission. Increase funds by researching and targeting trusts individuals, whose criteria match UNICEF aims and activities; while nurturing and cultivating relationships with existing supporters and donors
- Develops new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organizing events, management and development of direct marketing campaigns for recruiting pledge donors among others.
- Approves disbursement of funds ensuring proper utilization and accountability, and those activities are within established plans of action, and the programme budget allotments.
- Undertakes market research and field visits to monitor and evaluate strategy implementation. Identifies problems and proposes remedial action. Identifies alternative courses of action, to accelerate/improve results.
- Guides and supervises staff. Ensures their training needs are met and provides on-the-job training. Identify, recruit and supervise technical resources and consultants as necessary.
- Monitors compliance of work plan to ensure objectives and targets are met and achieved and measures the impact of actions and analyses, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of actions in an effort to maximize results.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A university degree in marketing, public relations or related areas is required.
- A minimum of two years of relevant fundraising work experience is required.
- Experience in managing individual supporter’s portfolio is an asset.
- Previous work experience with UN System and/or experience in human and children rights is an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Peru, please click here: UN jobs in Peru