Project Manager, Global Employee Relations
- Country: USA
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
• Model, promote and uphold a culture of values as reflected in our code of conduct, the IRC Way: Standards for Professional Conduct – Integrity, Service, Accountability, and Equality.
• Evaluate and prioritize projects aligned with Global ER’s strategic priorities.
• Seek opportunities to optimize workflows and enhance efficiency.
• Leverage technology to automate Global ER work processes.
• Develop detailed project plans, including timelines and resource allocation.
• Identify project risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop mitigation strategies.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partners while managing expectations.
• Take ownership of developing and updating ER documentation and intranet pages.
• Prepare quarterly reports, dashboards, and executive summaries on key metrics, trends, insights, and proposed interventions.
• Monitor metrics to assess the efficiency of initiatives and prepare reports for IRC Leadership.
• Assist with day-to-day support of admin related tasks.
• Provide support as the team and function continue to evolve and grow.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in project management, with at least 2 years of experience working in a complex organization.
• Demonstrated experience handling large-scale HR projects with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
• Experience capturing quantitative and/or qualitative data, analyzing and identifying trends, and providing practical recommendations based on data analysis.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA