Program Manager, Housing
- Country: USA
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- Liaise with IRC field offices and affiliates in the U.S. to ensure timely and complete submissions of required documents, and completion of data reporting and tracking files for housing programs and services.
- Manage updates of housing program documents, resources, training materials, staff roster and mailing lists.
- Manage retention of documents and correspondence on network drives for record keeping and donor monitoring.
- Support program officers in managing and updating Housing intranet pages.
- At the direction of program officers, respond to housing-related inquiries through various channels including outlook inboxes, Microsoft Teams and/or refer to other staff for response.
- Disseminate and follow up with IRC U.S. offices and affiliates on engagement such as polls, surveys, assessments, etc.
- Assist in the dissemination and follow-up of housing opportunities.
- Schedule and provide logistical support for housing meetings, trainings, and technical assistance sessions. Logistical support includes operating PowerPoint presentations, conducting polls, monitoring chats, posting resource links, taking notes, tracking attendance, sending post-training follow-up emails, and other duties as assigned.
- Manage and place resource orders related to housing documentation, IRC home reference tool, interpretation, travel, conferences, etc.
- At the direction of program officers, communicate regularly with local offices on program updates, reminders, and other related communications.
- Coordinate with other program managers on the Resettlement Team and other HQ departments on cross-program or cross-departmental collaborations.
Reporting and Monitoring
- At the direction of Senior Program Officer, Affordable Housing Solutions, assist in managing reporting deadlines and deliverables as required by donors for housing programs and services.
- Assist program officers in tracking and summarizing housing grant usage and housing expenditures through Power PI and other related financial management tools.
- Provide support to program officers in donor proposals and reports by gathering housing market, program data, and other information as requested.
- Provide support to housing audit and housing-related monitoring activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in resettlement housing services or affordable housing programs
- Experience in working with low-income, immigrant, and/or refugee populations preferred
- Excellent project management skills, with a track record of coordinating multi-site projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building and teamwork skills
- Comfortable with logistical tasks and a can-do attitude towards problem-solving
- Ability to work well in a multicultural environment, flexible, and able to handle pressure well
- Ability to manage and work through change in a proactive and positive manner
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA