IT Systems Engineer
- Country: USA
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
• Runs technical operations for all servers and systems across the IRCs global footprint, monitors for issues, uptime, performance, and capacity and looks for continuous systems improvement. Serve as one of focal points for alerts and problem resolution escalated by ServiceDesk team.
• Build and maintain servers, including physical VMware hosts, and virtual machines both on-premises as well as in a cloud environment.
• Manages and maintains AD and AAD aspects.
• Together with Field Engineers and Field IT team implements systems infrastructure for new projects that align with IRC IT operational standards, including documentation, backup, monitoring, and security.
• Monitor verifies and test backups.
• Ensure no systems are running unsupported versions of software/firmware and promptly identify any required replacements with sufficient lead time for planning.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Active Directory and Windows server administration
• Working understanding of Azure environment
• Wireless LAN technologies
• Datacenter hardware
• SSL encryption and VPN
• Backup technologies
• Software licensing and maintenance
• Information security principles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as, an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
• Cloud hosting solutions such as Microsoft Azure
• Office 365 administration
• Storage Area Network (SAN) administration
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Language Skills: English required, working knowledge of Spanish is desired.
Certificates or Licenses:
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Azure / MS365 administrator
• ITIL Foundations
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA