Consultant; E-learning – Learning Channel for Financing of Early Childhood Development. Req.#
- Country: USA
- Organization: UNICEF
- Deadline: 2023-11-22
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Scope of Work:
In close collaboration with the SMEs, the consultant will be responsible for:
- Reviewing available content, establishing an outline, including requirements for editing and updating existing resources and content (e.g., videos, documents, micro-learnings) and developing new resources and learning components; ensuring a consistent overall look and design.
- Developing and implementing a visually attractive and engaging design for the page.
- Editing existing content, including editing videos, adding/removing text and content.
- Producing between 8 – 16 new videos based on self-recorded interviews with technical experts, webinars and other sources, with the addition of transcripts, captions, and engaging visual aids and effects, and uploading all videos on AGORA’s Vimeo.
- Producing between 2 – 4 new interactive learning assets based on technical content and guidance, on topics such as public finance tools and concepts (e.g., Costing, Value for Money), and engaging with governments, including development of script.
- Redesigning the material for use in AGORA to take advantage of its main features (i.e. H5P, interactive video, etc.) *.
- Clearly documenting all files and resources for knowledge management, including necessary details for site maintenance and future updates of materials.
*The course should be presented in a standard format such as SCORM, to be compatible with Atingi. These additional features to be further discussed with the consultant
Terms of Reference / Key Deliverables:
- Develop a detailed macro-design, outlining the format and structure for each topic, proposed material, treatment for existing material, creation of new material, and a proposal for a visually attractive and engaging page design (by January 31, 2024)
- As agreed in the macro-design (3 phases by February 29, March 31 and April 30, 2024)
- Apply new visual design to the Learning Channel on AGORA to make it visually attractive and engaging.
- Develop between 6 and 12 videos, including production of new videos and editing of existing videos as required;
- Create at least 3 new interactive learning components;
- Edit and update content and resources and upload it to the Learning Channel
- Provide a revised macro-design that describes the status of the material developed under the agreed 6 topics and provide recommendations for a phase two process to develop material for the remaining topics or expand material within developed topics.
Transfer all assets and resources created and uploaded to the Learning Channel.
Document the processes required for basic site maintenance and updates in a simple guidance or resource guide (by May 31, 2024)
University degree (Master’s) preferably in instructional design, adult learning, or online and distance education desirable. Social science, design/media or management degree (project management, human resources, business administration, international relations, psychology, etc.) possible if complemented with relevant on the job experience. Additional professional training an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on the development and implementation of online and/or blended learning programmes. Experience in working with learning management systems to deliver e-learning programmes is mandatory, preferably experience of Totara and/or Moodle.
- Experience developing accessible learning materials on financing topics, such as public financing tools and approaches to social services relevant to ECD
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA