Roving R&P Direct Services Program Manager, East
- Country: USA
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- In collaboration with the local office, conduct a needs assessment before arriving at each R&P site to determine a plan of action, and stakeholder buy-in.
- Provide on-the-ground and virtual R&P services to clients in partnership with local office staff. Services may include receiving clients at the airport, conducting home visits, intake interviews, medical appointment coordination, navigation of social services, creation of service plans, client payments requests, and family budget development and more.
- Maintain accurate records in electronic case files and required databases and consistently ensure the confidentiality of information relevant to cases.
- Collaborate effectively with local office staff and partner organizations. Ensure positive interactions with area service providers for the benefit of the local office and clients.
- Train new and existing local office team members and provide guidance to colleagues on day-to-day challenges. Carry out program quality assurance activities as requested. May train and lead the activities of support staff, volunteers, and interns.
- Master R&P program guidelines and IRC policies to ensure accurate and effective contributions to local offices.
- Promptly reconcile travel expenses in financial management software.
- Participate in regular case management and staffing meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field of study preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience successfully providing Reception and Placement (R&P) Program casework services required.
- Experience working with refugee and/or immigrant populations required.
- Prior experience in onboarding and training staff and supporting quality assurance efforts a plus.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA