|Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation, implementation and management of OEEF projects
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of project work plans, budgets, and proposals on project implementation arrangements, including tracking the delivery of funds;
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of procurement, recruitment and payment documents;
- Provide administrative support in the monitoring of contracts, processes and workflows through completion;
- Provide administrative support to the executing agencies / responsible parties on routine delivery and reporting of project supported activities and finances, when needed;
- Provide administrative support for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations;
- Identify sources, and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers, in collaboration with the Project team.
Provide administrative support to the financial management of OEEF projects
- Create projects in Quantum system, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project;
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and preparation of budget and the finances of programmes / projects, and in the preparation of FACE forms;
- Prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects;
- Process payment for consultants, as delegated;
- Create requisitions in Quantum system for development projects; register good receipts in Quantum system.
Provide administrative support to OEEF projects
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
- Make travel arrangements for the Project team, including travel requisitions and claims;
- Draft minutes in meetings, as delegated;
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations, in collaboration with the Project team;
- Organize and coordinate filing of documents; maintain mailing lists;
- Act as Asset Focal Point.
Provide administrative support to resource mobilization
- Organize, compile, and process documentation and information from donors, and programme team as inputs to various databases and documents.
Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Provide administrative support to the organization of training for the office staff and partners on programme and operations related issues.