IT Consultant (System integration)
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: UNCTAD
- Deadline: 2023-11-30
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Duties and Responsibilities
UNCTAD ASYCUDA Programme is promoting Customs-centric Single Window in ASYCUDA-user countries. Under the general supervision of UNCTAD ASYCUDA Regional Coordinator for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, the incumbent will undertake following duties
– Integration the final versions of the Frontend and Backend for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry within the Single Window platform
– Completion of integration of the final versions of the Frontend and Backend for the Main State Service «Turkmenstandartlary”
– Integration of frontend interface with the backend systems of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry, State Epidemiology Service within the Single Window platform
– integration of frontend interface with the backend systems of the Ministry of Trade and foreign economic relations within the Single Window platform,
– Transforming data formats, structures, and standards for seamless integration between the Governmental controlling agencies/Ministries and the Single Window platform.
– ensuring secure data exchange and interoperability between the Single Window components
– Implementing security measures to protect sensitive business data, including encryption, access controls, and authentication mechanisms.
– Provision of support and maintenance services provided throughout the contractual period to address any emerging technical issues, optimize system performance, and ensure the continued smooth operation of the integrated frontend and backend systems. .
A first university degree, Bachelor, in information technology, computer science, engineering, mathematics or related area
7 years of work experience of work in ICT sector as front-end and back-end developer and integration of enterprise software products is required.
Experience of design, development, testing and piloting complex ICT applications and Java, Angular programming language is required
Experience in providing IT services to government organizations related to import-export operations or working in public sector is desirable
Knowledge of PHP, SQL, Linux, HTML, server programming, Postgre SQL, ORACLE and database information system is desirable
Experience of development and integration of the Single Window components or e-Customs ICT is desirable
Fluency written and oral in English is required
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland