Partnerships Officer (Partnerships Development), (P-2), TA (364 days), post # 112819, Corporate Partnerships, PFP, Geneva, Switzerland
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: UNICEF
- Deadline: 2023-11-13
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Supports successful management of internal and external stakeholders for the partnerships with a focus on excellence in: Identifies develops and monitors progress on these partnerships as defined by UNICEF as the priorities.
- Supports delivery upon the income targets.
- Supports delivery upon the strategic targets as set by the strategic direction for the partnerships.
- Supports agreed vision and partnership strategy is developed, up-to-date and implemented.
- Holds a coordinated global activity plan for the streams of work for all partnerships managed.
- Coordinates the soft-crediting implementation and decision making related to all international partnerships in the portfolio, working with Finance and the lead- and activating countries.
- Develops, maintains, and disseminates, working with the lead country, the partnership knowledge management and best practices.
Supports the partnership manager with activations of new key global partnerships as they come on board:
- Contributes to and coordinates setting up of partnership parameters in terms of information to participating National committees and country offices.
- Develop soft credit models, reporting structures, and KPI management as per PFP guidance and partnership requirements.
- Support development and dissemination of an updated account-management toolkit, aiming to build capacity and skills in the countries.
- Support in the development of detailed communication plan and business terms of reference.
- Work closely with Legal Specialists to draft and finalize the contractual obligations.
- Coordinates and response to inquiries by the National Committee/Country Office on the specific partnerships in the portfolio ensuring that the inquiries are dealt with by the appropriate teams.
- In addition, support the corporate partnerships team with a number of cross-team projects that support the overall objectives of the corporate partnerships team, such as the coordination contribution in Kind Request (CIK) from corporate partners. or the coordination of corporate partners engagement at key global events.
- Efficient and effective delivery against the above accountabilities will result in strong, strategic, and integrated management of a number of large international partnerships with corporates. This will secure a significant income for UNICEF’s programmes annually but also find these corporates actively engaged in UNICEF work through CSR or advocacy for example.
- Efficiency from the incumbent in the execution of the above functions will furthermore result in best-in-class relationship management of these corporate partners, in an effective and satisfying work-relationship with the National Committees and Country Offices taking part in these partnerships, and inefficient intra UNICEF stakeholder management.
Estimated Duration of the contract
- 364 days
- Corporate Partnerships Manager (Partnership Development)
- Geneva, Switzerland is the official duty station. (Flexible work arrangements may be applied if there is a need.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
- A first-level University degree in Business Management, International Relations, Marketing, Social Sciences, Fundraising, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible professional work experience in corporate fundraising, commercial or non-commercial account Management, or marketing, is required.
- International experience is an asset.
- Proven experience of working across teams to manage complex partnerships and/or campaigns and ability to influence buy-in for the resources needed to execute partnerships.
- Experience working within corporate fundraising in an international organization is an asset.
- Experience in supporting the planning and coordination of meetings and events is an asset.
- UN/UNICEF experience is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland