- Country: Ukraine
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
Specific responsibilities include:
– The safe and efficient transportation of IRC personnel and materials.
– The care and maintenance of IRC vehicles and their accessories.
– The representation of IRC in a professional manner.
– Thorough knowledge of road rules and regulations.
– Good knowledge of the operation and components of vehicle (incl. 4x4s and vehicles with manual gear).
– Safe driving skills.
– Skills in routine vehicle maintenance.
– Knowledge (or ability to quickly learn) of HF, VHF and satellite communications equipment.
– Team spirit and problem solving abilities.
– Able to carry out limited, un-supervised tasks.
– Drivers must display an attitude and behavior that reflects well on both themselves and the IRC.
– Strict adherence to the IRC’s vehicle policies and procedures, including the use of seatbelts by all passengers.
– Daily and pre-long distance vehicle checks.
– Accurate upkeep of the vehicle’s log sheet.
– Maintaining the vehicle clean, fueled and mechanically sound.
– Inspecting and maintaining all vehicle accessories.
– Advising the Fleet manager of pending inspections, insurance renewal or any defects or problems.
– Valid driving license.
– Minimum two years’ work as a professional driver.
– No road safety-related fines or convictions.
– Spoken English is highly desirable.
– Able to pass IRC driving test.
– Basic computer skills.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine