- Country: Ukraine
- Organization: IRC
- Deadline: N/A
- No of Vacancies: N/A
• Collaborate with program to ensure routine data collection as per the M&E/MEAL project workplan.
• Support the field organization of data collection survey, client satisfaction survey, and client feedback collection systems;
• Perform initial data review for a specific project and/or geographical area or sector • Input and maintain up-to-date monitoring and client databases;
• Produce simple reports;
• Other related duties as assigned.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Position reports to: Directly reports to MEAL manager and also work closely with CRA Manager
Position directly supervises: None
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: Program Officers, Assistants, HR,
External: IRC current and potential clients.
– Apply knowledge of procedures and systems to perform the requirements of the job;
– skills and knowledge typically acquired through a combination of job-related training, some on-the-job experience
and some formal education including:
• Formal education is preferred but not a requirement.
• Ability to undertake M&E/MEAL activities based on guidance from the supervisor.
• Possess a basic understanding of Monitoring and client feedback mechanisms and functions.
• Experience and/or coursework in monitoring & evaluation research methods, and quantitative and qualitative analysis is a plus;
• Experience working with communities, youth and adults of diverse backgrounds;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word;
• Willingness to travel to various regional and field-level offices
• Language Ukrainian, Russian – fluent; English – working knowledge.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine