- Country: Ukraine
- Organization: WFP
- Deadline: 2023-11-26
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- Category: Program
- Job Type: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondry education
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
- Contribute to the implementation of the Protection and Gender Action Plan at the field office level in close coordination and with technical support from WFP Country Office.
- Liaise with different Programme teams and their relevant needs to Protection, Gender, and Community Feedback Mechanism at WFP Field Office level.
- Support the Field Office in the implementation and monitoring of Protection and Gender Mainstreaming activities including the provision of technical support and capacity building to cooperating partners including field visits.
- Participate in regular Programme monitoring site visits and report on the findings.
- Monitor compliance of distribution points and cooperating partners with requirements on safety and dignity, ensuring availability and usability of Community Feedback Mechanism channels for beneficiaries.
- Contribute to and participate in market functionality assessments and other rapid assessments as needed under the guidance of the Field Office Research, Assessment and Monitoring Officer to guide WFP’s intervention design.
- Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of Community Feedback Mechanism and monitoring-related activities and processes supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Ensure, perform, and facilitate accurate, timely, and consistent recording of Community Feedback Mechanism data within corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Perform on a regular basis analysis of data coming from the Community Feedback Mechanism to capture and reflect on-going implementation of WFP programme.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a range of reports and data analysis and highlight trends/issues, ensuring deliverables and adherence to corporate standards and quality control to advance the Accountability to Affected Populations.
- Contribute to Community Feedback Mechanism adherence to the minimum requirements outlined in the corporate Community Feedback Mechanism Standardization Guidance.
- Perform other related tasks as requested
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
Experience: 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in contributing to the implementation of programmes or projects, working with technical teams, experience in observing and assisting policy discussions and monitoring. Higher education can compensate for some years of experience. Prior experience in a technical team (e.g., monitoring and evaluation, vulnerability assessments, reporting, data analysis) and experience in conducting monitoring would be an asset.
Knowledge & Skills: Excellent customer care and communication skills, a clear and friendly attitude, the ability to follow instructions. Demonstrated attention to detail, solid data management and analysis skills, reporting skills, solid IT skills (including working on multiple platforms simultaneously), problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a professional manner while meeting targets in a high-pressure environment. Knowledge of the humanitarian system.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine