- Country: Sudan
- Organization: UNHCR
- Deadline: November 26, 2023
- No of Vacancies: N/A
- Category: Officer
- Job Type: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Undergraduate
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
– Assess the needs of persons of concern in the AoR and formulate project submissions in collaboration with district authorities and implementing partners.
– Promote and monitor the implementation of assistance projects.
– Report regularly on rate of flow of new arrivals and estimate expected influx based on interviews with persons of concern.
– In co-ordination with implementing partners, assist with the reception, registration and provision of assistance to persons of concern to UNHCR.
– Keep track of cases of detention; register applicants for voluntary repatriation and family reunion.
– Assist in the preparation of monthly sectoral reports and submit material for preparation of periodic project monitoring reports and year-end reports.
– Submit recommendation for protection interventions to the designated officer.
– Negotiate with local authority counterparts, partners and populations of concern.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For P1/NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education
Law Political Sciences or other relevant field.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Sudan, please click here: UN jobs in Sudan