- Country: Cameroon
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor
- Experience:2 years
- Gender: Both
- Provide technical support to assistants implementing ECREC (Agricultural Recovery and Socio-Economic Recovery) activities, including identification of capacity gaps and capacity building opportunities)
- Report challenges or issues encountered by the team of assistants to the Program Team Leader, Program Manager or MEAL team as appropriate.
- Support the Team Leader Program to provide technical support and supervision of assistants during the implementation of all ECREC projects.
Program & Operations
- Support the TL in the planning and effective implementation of ECREC activities, including the submission of weekly, monthly schedules and ToRs.
- Ensure effective management of the development and submission of travel schedules to the TL on a weekly basis.
- Support TLs in preparing weekly, monthly reports and submit it to TL/PM every week/month.
- Contribute with the supervision of the TL to the development of the monthly sitrep in connection with the MEAL TL
- Provide leadership and increased supervision of the activities under your responsibility: works of community interest (TICOM), professional training, AGR, WITH, agricultural production (non-restrictive list)
- Ensure the quality of achievements and their compliance with contractual requirements and action plan / internal terms of reference
- Ensure reinforced monitoring of monetary transfers made to beneficiaries where applicable (TICOM, AGR) according to the defined payment mechanism (financial institution, mobile money) and ensure the traceability of payments
- Ensure enhanced monitoring of purchases related to activities under your responsibility, provide technical support to the logistics team in defining needs and validating goods and services provided by suppliers
- Ensure receipt of goods/services intended for beneficiaries by them,
- Contribute to the provision and control of verification sources with the TL Program and the MEAL TL,
- Monitor weekly activities carried out, including quantitative data on training/distributions and lessons learned,
- Contribute to the drafting of internal and external reports as needed,
- Contribute with the Protection Officer Program to the implementation of the integrated protection-ECREC approach in communities.
- Strengthen the capacities of coaches and supervise their monitoring activities of beneficiaries
- Contribute to strengthening links and coordination between the protection teams and ECREC in the operational aspects of the project.
Coordination and representation
- Ensure ongoing collaboration between DRC departments to support effective program implementation
- Promote the integration and acceptance of DRC teams in communities
- Ensure effective collaboration with DRC implementing partners (including international and local DUE consortium partners)
- Ensure that communities are informed and made aware of DRC’s programs and mandate.
4. Required Qualifications
- Bac + 3 diploma in agronomy, economics, international development, or in another relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of humanitarian experience, with experience in the field of humanitarian intervention within an international NGO, a United Nations agency or a ministry in the DRC intervention sectors.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in ECREC programming (agricultural recovery, socio-economic recovery and other relevant themes)
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
- Excellent command of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience / knowledge of the field (Mbéré and Lom and Djerem)
- Writing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken French. Fluency in English is an asset.)
- Knowledge of the local language (Fufuldé, Gbaya, Sango, etc.)
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Cameroon, please click here: UN jobs in Cameroon