- Country: Papua New Guinea
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Master
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
We are seeking the support of four (4) online volunteers who will each take on a pivotal role in crafting a section of a collective research proposal. Specifically, the Online Volunteers’ responsibilities will include:
Literature Review: This volunteer will be responsible for compiling an exhaustive literature review, documenting existing research on financial instruments in the clean energy sector, and identifying gaps in current knowledge.
Methodology: Tasked with outlining a robust methodology for the research proposal, this volunteer will develop the frameworks for data collection, analysis, and the validation of findings, ensuring the research’s credibility and replicability.
Case Study Analysis: This role involves the identification and analysis of successful case studies where innovative financial instruments have been implemented in the clean energy sector. The Analyst will distill lessons learned and potential models for replication and scaling.
Policy and Impact Assessment: Dedicated to forecasting the potential impact of proposed financial instruments, this volunteer will assess policy implications, scalability, and the socio-economic and environmental benefits of successful implementation.
Each online volunteer will bring their specific expertise to the table, collaborating through an online platform to co-create a research proposal that is both academically rigorous and practically applicable in the pursuit of SDG 7.
1. A Master’s degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Environmental Policy, Energy Policy, Sustainable Development, or a closely related field.
2. Proven experience in academic or professional research, particularly in drafting research proposals or conducting studies within the financial or energy sectors.
3. Familiarity with sustainable development goals and climate finance.
4. Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
5. Excellent academic writing skills with the ability to produce clear, concise, and compelling content.
6. High proficiency in English is mandatory; knowledge of other UN languages would be beneficial.
7. Experience working remotely and in virtual teams, demonstrating self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively.
English, Level: Working knowledge, Desirable
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Papua New Guinea, please click here: UN jobs in Papua New Guinea