- Country: Philippines
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondary Education
- Experience: 5 years
- Gender: Both
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
Within the assigned unit and delegated authority, the Business Support Assistant (Programme) will be responsible for the following duties:
1. In charge of a variety of administrative tasks for the HoP, including but not limited to managing the organization of in-person and online meetings; calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondences; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agenda including preparation of briefing materials for the use of on official trips or meetings.
2. Facilitate HoPs interaction with various external stakeholders through written, verbal and electronic communication, through collaborative and proactive relationships with counterparts and colleagues in partner offices.
3. Meet and greet official visitors and ensure protocol matters, coordinate logistics arrangements related to visits.
4. Support HoP in managing routine administrative, budgetary, and financial tasks to contribute to the effective and timely management of Programme Implementation Plan.
5. Maintain and organize up-to-date Programme repository of files with relevant legal documents, concept notes, briefs, and other confidential documents.
6. Maintain a login system and follow up to ensure that replies are timely or that action is taken within the established deadline.
7. Act as the secretariat for programme meetings and other internal meetings chaired by HoP as necessary.
8. Gather information and inputs from relevant staff, to support the drafting of documents and preparation of reports and PowerPoint presentations.
9. Provide revision and proofreading services for standard documents, to contribute to the development of accurate documentation.
10. Respond to queries and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
11. Take responsibility for the maintenance of set standard systems and files, to ensure information is accurate and readily available for the function.
12. Identify simple discrepancies in statistics and data, such as missing information, and report to senior staff to support clients to deliver their work.
13. Take responsibility for data integrity to facilitate availability of accurate information in corporate systems.
14. Perform tasks on We Travel and WINGS processes to make travel arrangements for programme unit and liaise in resolving travel issues with Management Services Team.
15. Perform tasks on sourcing Micro Purchase Orders/ SES/GRN and relevant WINGS for programme unit and assist in resolving related purchase issues.
16. Work with a variety of individuals, taking on feedback where appropriate to assist in business support delivery for staff.
17. Provide support to the Deputy Country Director (DCD) during the absence of the Business Support Associate; and
18. Perform other related duties as required
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary education if required. Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other degree related to the area of work is an asset.
Experience: Minimum five years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
• Knowledge of work routines and methods to complete processes under minimal supervision.
• Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with top management, internal colleagues, external partners, and donors.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and responses.
Language: Fluency in Filipino and English, both oral and written communicationN/A
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the Philippines, please click here: UN jobs in the Philippines