- Country: Egypt
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: UNHCR
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
– Assist in the implementation of registration strategies and methodologies for POC.
– Conduct registration interviews when required in accordance with registration standards and guidance.
– Provide counselling to, and responds to queries from, asylum seekers and refugees regarding UNHCR’s registration procedures and their rights and entitlements.
– Maintain accurate and up-to date records and data related to all individual registration cases.
– Identify persons with specific needs and ensure timely referral to protection follow-up as required.
– Collaborate with protection staff and/or partners in the delivery of assistance and programming, including provision of identity and entitlement documentation.
– Draft correspondence and reports relating to registration activities in the Operation, when required
– Provide statistics and draft reports related to registration data, as requested.
– Act as interpreter and translator when needed.
– Refer cases to other units within the office and to implementing partners as necessary.
– Draft and submit reports and statistics related to registration.
– Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
G5 – 2 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 1 year relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
Field(s) of Education
Certificates and/or Licenses
Social Science Statistics Mathematics Information Technology
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
Good computer skills, particularly in data management.
Training in basic principles of international protection. Experience in working with UNHCR proGres software.
PG-Programme Management (programme cycles and reporting standards)
DM-Data Collection and Analysis
RG-Registration SoPs Design/Implementation
TR-Training – Virtual and face to face
IT-IT Refugee Systems & Applications
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Egypt, please click here: UN jobs in Egypt