- Country: Bolivia
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Gender: Both
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
General ICT / Office Support:
ICT Assistant at this level perform a full range of procedural activities in support of ICT to ensure effective communications with client departments/divisions/offices and efficient provision of support to other ICT staff.
- Providing first-level support that includes receiving, processing and logging service requests.
- Managing lifecycle of ICT incidents assigned to him/her in service management tool.
- Providing support in conferencing with ICT and audiovisual equipment as and when requested.
- Creating and assigning work orders.
- Maintaining and updating files (electronic and paper) and internal databases.
- Maintaining ICT inventory, manuals and other documentation. This may require the incumbent to lift, move, mount, or store equipment.
Minimal ICT Administration:
ICT Assistant are accountable for specialized support pertaining to routine ICT activities requiring thorough understanding and application of server, operating system, hardware and software documentation and functionality.
- Installing/upgrading, configuring (routine, standard) and maintaining systems, tools and equipment.
- Assisting in routine operation and monitoring of server systems.
- Providing second-level user support/troubleshooting.
- Extracting data from databases to serve the needs and requests of users, diagnosing errors and correcting as necessary.
- Performing backups of servers following standard backup procedures.
- Assisting in the generation of computer reports.
- Providing on-the-job orientation for users in the use of ICT systems.
Other duties/responsibilities: As required.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
|Education:||Completion of Secondary education, supplemented by technical or University courses in a field related to IT (training in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications, Engineering).
ITIL Foundation Certificate or equivalent customer support certification is an asset.
|Experience:||A minimum of 4 years of practical work experience in information technology, requiring systematic methods of troubleshooting and problem solving is required.
Practical experience in providing technical and business Customer Support and Services is required.
Practical experience and working knowledge of various computer platforms and applications is required.
Experience with SAP system is considered as an asset;
Experience working in an international organization is considered an asset.
Work experience in providing ICT support to branch offices remotely is an asset
Practical experience with Cisco Meraki environment, protocols, and procedures is an asset
|Language Requirements:||Fluency in Spanish and intermediate English is required.|
If you are looking for more UN jobs, please click here: UN jobs