- Country: Iraq
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s
- Experience: 4 years
- Gender: Both
Human Resource Management
· Participate in the periodic review of the HR policies and procedures recommending changes to the HR Director.
· Ensure IRC is compliant with all employment and local regulations to minimize legal risk exposure as part of the general IRC Iraq Risk Management efforts.
· Contribute to discussions aimed at improving delivery of the HR department in general.
· Support development of IRC Iraq HR strategy, annual business plans, policies, and procedures.
· Implement audit recommendations in areas of responsibility and support the overall HR Risk Management efforts.
· Cover any other duties whenever required.
· Develop attraction strategies and practices that are sensitive to the context to ensure acquisition of right staff, fast.
· Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process while ensuring compliance with approved policy and procedures.
· Periodically lead the review of the recruitment policy, procedure and tools to ensure alignment with IRC global policies, Iraq context, local legislations and HR best/next practices.
· Promote IRC brand through participation in local job fairs, HR forums and other professional networks.
· Work with Hiring Managers and all HR staff in field locations to ensure all new staff have set departmental orientation schedules before their start date.
· Develop pre-employee arrival documents that offer detailed information to new employees.
· Employ traditional sourcing strategies, actively network and employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent.
· Creating and maintaining talent pools and pipelines using IRC’s applicant tracking system (Cornerstone).
Consultancy and TTA Management
· Responsible for end-to-end consultancy engagement process that includes working with Hiring Managers to complete relevant forms, advertising, interviewing and contracting.
· Responsible for end-to-end TTA processes that include working with Hiring Managers to complete TORs, advertising, interviewing and contracting.
· Conduct periodic recruitment policy and procedure trainings for HR staff and Hiring Managers as a strategic intervention to ensure quality in recruitment.
· Responsible for the orientation of new staff on the entire talent acquisition policies, process, and procedures.
· Respond to recruitment queries with an aim of providing solutions and imparting knowledge.
· Work with the HR Lead and Heads of Departments to develop workforce plans based on current and (potential) future grants.
· Responsible for supporting succession planning, organize internal and external talent forums and take and/or advice management on corrective actions to mainstream workforce diversity.
· Prepare and share weekly (and as may be required) recruitment reports and follow up/implement identified corrective actions
· Prepare and share monthly diversity reports initiate discussion and lead implementation of agreed corrective actions.
Any other tasks required by the line manager.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: HR Director
Position technically supervised by: N/A
Position directly supervises: Technical supervision over the HRO-Compensation and Benefits (30% recruitment responsibilities)
Indirect Reporting: N/A
Other Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: IRC staff.
External: IRC stakeholders.
Education: bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration or equivalent qualification and experience.
Work Experience: 4-5 years of relevant working experience in humanitarian agencies, INGOs and/or in the private sector.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
Language Skills: fluency in Arabic and English. Kurdish language is a plus.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Iraq, please click here: UN jobs in Iraq