- Country: Ethiopia
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
Accountability and Monitoring Systems:
- Regularly support the REACH project locations data collection in collaboration with Sr. MEAL through ensuring data collection tools and data quality.
- Support and roll out data collection using REACH CommCare reporting platform and IRC APPs for fosters data analysis.
- Collect REACH routine M&E data, clean and compile the report progress towards project objectives with IRC and donor requirements. Data will be collected on project outcomes and outputs, using developed monitoring tools and digital data collection CommCare Apps.
- Conduct data audits and analysis to ensure high quality data relevant to project indicators, showing targets vs actual that will support program leaders for action and technical support.
- Support and conduct data analysis for quantitative and qualitative data received through different channels and presenting statistics in clear formats to highlight feedback trends to program team.
- Support staff on data management and storage to field staff, in collaboration with IT.
- Ensure IRC global initiatives related to measurement and accountability to enable reporting against IRC global standards and requirements.
Assessment, Learning, and Documentation:
- Ensure assessment and evaluation conducted at field office relevant, timely and quality supported by developing survey tools, data analysis and report writing.
- Attend different program meetings at regional and partners level on project monitoring and learning updates, achievements, challenges to assemble takeaways and develop action plans.
- Organize documents, learning lesson, key findings of monitoring and assessment for programmatic intervention and dissemination internally and externally.
- Track project results, validate and analyses through electronic filing system.
- When appropriate facilitate and participate in information sharing opportunities among IRC offices/partners/donors.
- Conduct visits to REACH project locations and coordination office to provide technical assistance and as well trainings needed in areas of M&E tools and ensuring MEAL system is implemented effectively.
- Conduct training need assessment to build the capacity of partners MEAL and health system technical staff who is engaged in REACH project interventions with actionable training provision.
Perform other duties assigned by supervisor:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Statistic, Monitoring and Evaluation and Public Health with minimum of 2 years of relevant professional work experience on monitoring and Evaluation in health programs/ EPI program is preferable.
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven experience with first degree and second degree 1 year preferably in international NGO, in similar role.
- Demonstrated understanding of direct monitoring and evaluation experience, specifically in expanded program of immunization (EPI) in humanitarian and development context.
- Validated experience developing tools and systems for, and building capacity of others in skills related to, program tracking and documentation.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodologies, including logical models, conceptual frameworks, and assessment/evaluation.
- Proven experience of implementing beneficiary complaint and feedback mechanisms.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred knowledge of mobile data collection tools such as Kobo Collect or COMM care.
- Familiarity with information management systems and analysis software is a plus.
- Effective, high-quality communication, writing, and interpersonal skills are crucial.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ethiopia, please click here: UN jobs in Ethiopia