- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Undergaduate
- Experience: 5 years
- Gender: Both
Include, but are not limited to:
Oversight of Programs
- Effectively lead the development, implementation, compliance, and completion of Economic Empowerment grants and contracts.
- Responsible for the development of grant proposals and reports related to all areas of contracts and grants within the department.
- Supervise the provision of services through regular and systematic case file reviews, and quality assurance protocols including data QA to ensure compliance with donor requirements and provision of quality services.
- Lead all aspects of department program budget and manage expenses to ensure costs are maintained within allocated budgets.
Staff Supervision and Other Responsibilities
- Participate as an active member of the office leadership team and relevant internal and external groups.
- Lead the team members; formally evaluate team and individual performance to ensure objectives have been met.
- Recruit and train staff in all aspects of economic empowerment programs responsibilities.
- Represent IRC in public, professional and governmental forums.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication and information sharing for monthly newsletters, program reports, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree (four year, B.A.) required; advanced degree in related field preferred.
- 5+ years of related program management experience including staff management, program development, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Previous fundraising and grant writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to promote an organizational culture that reflects IRC’s core values of service, accountability, integrity, and equality. Ability to lead through the true collaboration of individuals from many cultures with a great variety of skills and perspectives.
- Strong analytical and training skills; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized self-starter with proven success managing multiple priorities, making critical decisions, and delivering results in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Solid diplomacy, relationship building, and networking skills; ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships, including community stakeholders and donors.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Proficiency in a second language is desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with MS Office applications, with a strong command of Excel
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA