- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
In-Kind Donation Outreach and Coordination:
- Work with the Community Engagement Coordinator to secure necessary in-kind donations. Communicate with staff to determine client needs and communicate those needs with the community. Assist with distribution and recording of in-kind donations to IRC clients.
- Conduct community outreach and engagement to solicit in-kind donations, in collaboration with the coordinator and depending on team teams. This entails responding to email and phone call inquiries, identifying or responding to community speaking engagements, working with individuals or groups to plan and execute donation drives.
- Coordinate with office operations and leadership team to store, distribute and track in-kind donations.
- Work with the Community Engagement Coordinator to ensure the IRC maintains an active, effective, professionally managed intern and volunteer program.
- Fulfill administrative duties for volunteer programs. Coordinate with colleague(s) to ensure volunteer processing and documentation is tracked, including background checks, hours and mileage.
- Update and develop resources to manage volunteer and intern lifecycle for opportunities including but not limited to the Welcome Home Project, youth success coaching, family mentorship, and internships.
- Support current volunteers and interns with questions and administrative tasks.
- Support the Community Engagement Coordinator to onboard new volunteers and interns.
- Conduct client and mentor feedback surveys for the family mentor program and other volunteer opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- At least one year of experience working with volunteers. Experience with resettlement/immigrant populations strongly preferred.
- Experience conducting volunteer training sessions preferred.
- Demonstrated ability and interest to cultivate partnerships with community organizations to meet mutual goals.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA