- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
- Manage the anti-trafficking and intensive case management direct service staff in accordance with IRC’s people manager standards.
- Distribute caseloads and manage the provision of program services.
- Coordinate the delivery of Preferred Communities Intensive Case Management (ICM), Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) Human Trafficking Victim Service Program, the Trafficking Victim Assistance Program, NRC-RIM project and other special health or related projects, to ensure compliance with all program standards and grant requirements.
- Ensure accurate tracking of referral needs and service coordination/utilization according to funder and partnership requirements.
- Serve as the contact point, advocate, and informational resource for clients, staff, and community resources.
- Work across teams (economic empowerment, resettlement, youth, immigration legal services) to holistically design intervention and support service models on behalf of each client.
- Maintain a resource guide of appropriate support services for populations served.
- Create ongoing processes for internal and external service providers to determine clients’ unmet service needs and request the level of service coordination support desired at any given point in time.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with community organizations for referral of clients as needed.
- Conduct and facilitate regular case review meetings, and all other administrative meetings as required.
- Review files and ensure that all electronic case files are maintained in accordance with all contract requirements and all reports required are submitted timely and in accordance with guidelines.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in social work, public health, or a related field of study. Master’s degree in social work or public health desirable.
- 3 years of related professional experience in human services field required.
- 3 years of supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with refugee and/or immigrant populations strongly preferred.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA