- Country: Kenya
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Gender: Both
Online Volunteers will receive IVD 2023 social media messages and graphics for support with dissemination among various social media networks in line with UNV brand guidelines. Specifically, the Online Volunteers will:
1. Map relevant social media networks for dissemination of IVD 2023 messages.
2. Prepare, update, and maintain daily social media messages, and graphic and visual content schedule for IVD 2023 campaign.
3. Effectively disseminate IVD 2023 messages and materials across various social media networks.
4. Monitor social media trends and adapt content strategies accordingly.
5. Attend and actively participate in virtual meetings for briefings and feedback sessions, as scheduled by the UNV ESARO Communications team.
6. Provide regular status updates to ensure all team members are aligned on the progress of tasks.
7. Provide end of assignment report highlighting results achieved against targets.
Communications skills; Social Media management and content creation
Proficiency in design software (e.g., Canva, Adobe Creative Suite) and video editing tools will be an added advantage.
English, Level: Working knowledge, Required
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Kenya, please click here: UN jobs in Kenya