- Country: Iraq
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Diploma
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
- Plan, coordinate and deliver activities including beneficiary identification, registration and selection, business training and SME development, business grants, life-skills training, literacy and numeracy training, vocational training, micro-credit loans, savings groups, group enterprise development and facilitation, alongside the Economic Recovery Officers.
- Communicate and mobilize the target communities according to the DRC SOPs, project objectives and processes, ensuring high community awareness of DRC’s work in the area of operation.
- Follow workplans and guidelines.
- Conduct data collection using Mobile Data Collection Tools
- Participate in field assessments and surveys such as market assessments, price monitoring, labor market analysis and social cohesion mapping.
- Support Economic Recovery Officers in the community mobilization, documentation filing and data entry, ensuring beneficiary information Is accurately captured and securely filed.
- Conduct activities in a community- and rights-based, participatory manner, maintaining an Age, Gender and Diversity (AGD), and conflict-sensitive approach to community engagement.
- Ensure that all activities are clearly implemented as per DRC’s procedures, requirements, and / or regulations.
- Conduct daily project and beneficiary site visits and write reports accordingly.
- Collaborate with MEAL, Information Management, Finance, Supply Chain and other DRC departments as required.
- Initiate procurements and ensure their execution
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Iraq Programme Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Ensure the respect of DRC Code of Conduct and DRC’s zero tolerance policy of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA), humanitarian principles and contribute to the integration of Protection and Age, Gender, Diversity (AGD) mainstreaming into DRC programming.
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience implementing Economic Recovery, Livelihoods or Agriculture activities.
- Experience working in agriculture or agronomy is highly desirable.
- Professional experience working with INGOs or NNGOs and/or in business development or administration.
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail, organized and thorough approach.
- Ability to work in the field, contextual awareness of Sinjar district.
- High integrity and willingness to conduct her/himself transparently and open to scrutiny.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use relevant software and technology, including Microsoft Word and Excel, and ODK data collection tablets.
- Experience of data collection and data entry.
- Willingness and capacity to work in the field and travel frequently to project sites when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team, support others, coordinate and divide tasks to achieve a shared goal.
Diploma or higher educational qualification.
- Arabic (Fluent)
- English (Desirable)
- Kurdish (Desirable)
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Iraq, please click here: UN jobs in Iraq