- Country: Ukraine
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondary education
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer (Talent Management) and the overall authority of the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resources Associate (Talent Management) will have to:
- Support activities in the areas of work allocated by the professional officer in compliance with relevant processes and procedures.
- Use HR management systems for reviewing, entering and updating a variety of HR data including monitoring various deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
- Review and compile a variety of data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, workforce, etc., to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Prepare a range of complex HR documentation required for the specific area of work (e.g. employment contracts, transfer/separation letters, training-related documents, etc.) ensuring accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Analyze and respond to various internal and external queries, to ensure that clients are well-informed and that HR team activities are aligned with broader WFP objectives.
- Identify evolving needs of the organization and recommend changes in HR processes and procedures, to support improvements in HR services.
- Provide assistance on a wide range of complex HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Monitor staff deployment and handle related administrative actions including preparation of reports, to support efficient HR service enabling WFP to respond quickly to a crisis.
- Allocate responsibilities and support on-the-job learning and development of junior support staff, to ensure they have adequate knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties and subsequently can contribute to the provision of effective HR services.
- Support and deliver on boarding for new staff joining WFP, to ensure that relevant processes are followed and the conditions of terms of service are explained and understood.
- Perform other duties as required.
This role will specifically focus on Talent Management strategies and processes, ranging from Learning & Development, Performance Management, Career Management and Employee Engagement. Responsibilities and role focus may evolve based on Programme direction and needs.
To join us in saving lives, changing lives, you will have for…
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in Human Resources Management.
Experience: Six (06) or more years of progressively responsible work experience in human resources. A higher university degree in Human Resource Management may compensate for some of the required experience. Experience working with UN Agencies / INGOs / International Organization or in an international HR context will be an asset.
Knowledge & Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, agile and creative HR Associate who is passionate about Talent Management and inclusive workplaces where people can strive and fulfill their potential. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Performance Management principles.
- Knowledge of Learning and Development concepts.
- Knowledge of Talent Management concepts.
- Knowledge of Employee Engagement strategies.
- Ability to effectively make use of performance management and learning software platforms and tools.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to continuously adapt approaches and recommendations to a specific organizational/country context.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to collate, analyze and interpret relevant data from a variety of sources in order to produce reports for supervisor(s). Advanced practice of Excel is required (e.g. Pivot Tables, conditional formulas).
- Ability to work within a team setting and work well with other HR team members to realize a collective objective.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine