- Country: Ukraine
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
Under the supervision of the Deputy Head of Human Resources and the overall authority of the Head of Human Resources, the Human Resources Officer (Talent Management) will have to:
- Provide support in building talent within WFP, working with managers to understand their needs and organizing solutions to recruit, retain and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver the business strategy.
- Support staff capability building, working with managers to understand individual skills and business requirements, and organizing development solutions which equip people with the skills and knowledge required to meet current and future challenges.
- Support and deliver onboarding activities to ensure new employees have a positive experience of WFP and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organization.
- Support for organizational design activities that enable senior management to define and organize structures and jobs and allocate people to the right places in order to improve efficiency.
- Respond to queries from managers and staff, understanding their issues and ensuring policies, procedures, processes, systems and tools are available and correctly applied to support them.
- Support HR operational activities or projects that are aligned to business needs, following standard processes and ensuring alignment with wider WFP policies.
- Contribute to the effective management of the employment relationship between WFP and its staff, by administering conditions of service, contracts and appropriate entitlements.
- Collate data and contribute to preparation of accurate and timely reporting, supporting a WFP wide view of HR activities that enables informed decision-making and consistent information for stakeholders.
- Conduct straight forward data analysis under close guidance of a senior HR Officer, in order to support others on projects or contribute to process efficiencies and improvements.
- Perform other duties as required.
This role will specifically focus on Talent Management strategies and processes, ranging from Learning & Development, Performance Management, Career Management and Employee Engagement and will supervise one Human Resources Associate (Talent Management). Responsibilities and role focus may evolve based on Programme direction and needs.
To join us in saving lives, changing lives, you will have for…
Education: Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with two additional years of related work experience or advance HR certifications or diplomas.
Experience: Minimum of one years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources, especially in career management, performance management, learning and development, staff engagement, and/or coaching. Experience in training and supervising junior staff within the HR function. Experience working with UN Agencies / INGOs / International Organization or in an international HR context will be an asset, as well as any additional years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge & Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, agile and creative HR Professional who is passionate about Talent Management and inclusive workplaces where people can strive and fulfill their potential. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience on Performance Management principles, tools, training and communication.
- Knowledge and experience on Learning and Development strategies and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience of talent management programmes, including talent reviews, succession planning and career planning.
- Knowledge and experience of Employee Engagement strategies and Recognition programmes.
- Ability to effectively make use the performance management and learning software platforms and tools.
- Ability to facilitate and deliver trainings for both large and small groups.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals. Ability to quickly build credibility with internal stakeholders.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to continuously adapt approaches and recommendations to a specific organizational/country context.
- Excellent project management, reporting and presentation skills using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to collate, analyze and interpret relevant data from a variety of sources in order to produce reports for supervisor(s). Advanced practice of Excel is required (e.g. Pivot Tables, conditional formulas).
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine