- Country: Ethiopia
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
· Conduct Antenatal care including provision of T.T vaccination.
· Conduct Post Natal care.
· Provide Family Planning
· Ensure delivery plan with all registered pregnant women.
· Ensure referral of obstetrical emergencies
· Provide or link Sexual Assault Survivors to Clinical, Psychosocial Care and other SGBV services.
· Provide health education particularly on RH/HIV/AIDS including IYCF.
· Ensure that all specified HIV/AIDs and RH activities are implemented.
· Liaises and creates strong linkages with other sectors Nutrition, U5 Childhood illness OPD, SGBV, Hygiene & sanitation.
· Provide social and behavior change communication (SBCC) that promotes demands for RH services.
· Represent IRC at RH coordination meetings and task force meetings at Woreda level.
· Ensures that RH interventions are utilized as per the standard protocols, policies, and guidelines of MoH and WHO.
· At least two years of clinical experience in directly managing RH, including family planning), antenatal care, delivery, postpartum care, comprehensive abortion care, neonatal care, understanding and familiar with adolescent-friendly Reproductive health care services.
· Up-to-date knowledge of comprehensive clinical RH management practices and its guidelines are advantageous.
· Knowledge on culturally sound IEC/SBCC material on RH and HIV/AIDS topic.
· Ability to work under pressure in remote areas and understanding of the cultural context of the local area.
· BSc/MSc in Midwifery
Preferred experience & skills:
· With two years’ experience for BSc and one year’s MSc respectively and having NGO experience is highly desirable.
· Experience in organizing and facilitating trainings.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Amharic, and English. Local language Tigrigna is advantageous.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ethiopia, please click here: UN jobs in Ethiopia