- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 5 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work: The responsibilities of the consultant encompass, but are not confined to, the following key deliverables:
- Financial data analysis: Conduct an exhaustive analysis of financial data using analytics tools to detect patterns and trends and offer insights based on the findings to facilitate decision-making.
- Report Compilation: Collaborate in creating comprehensive reports derived from the assessments conducted and assist the Office of the Comptroller in clearly documenting the accomplishment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Metrics and Monitoring: Define, track, and report on financial metrics, monitor performance against benchmarks, and provide data-driven financial recommendations.
- Data Management: Gather, maintain, and present financial-related data while continuously updating the DFAM databases, SharePoint sites, and dashboards.
- Support to Strategic Operations: (a) Use predictive analytics to forecast and assist in operations workforce planning. (b)Translate complex data into actionable insights, present findings effectively, and contribute to process improvements.
- Ad Hoc Tasks: Support the designated supervisor by executing additional financial and administrative management tasks within the division as instructed.
The consultant is anticipated to produce the following outputs:
- Comprehensive review of documents with recommendations.
- Regular progress reports to the Comptroller’s Office on accomplishment of KPIs.
- Metrics of performance against benchmarks and data-driven financial recommendations.
- Regular data-driven updates of DFAM-related portals, databases, SharePoint sites, and dashboards.
- Support to Strategic Operations: (a) Assist in forecasting operations supply and demand trends for workforce planning. (b) data visualization: report of actionable process improvement insights.
Duration and Location:
The consultancy is scheduled to span a period of six months, commencing on December 1, 2023, with the consultant stationed at the UNICEF headquarters in New York.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
The consultant should possess the following qualifications and expertise:
- Education: An advanced degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is mandatory. Possession of additional professional certification such as ACCA, CPA, or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Experience: A substantial background in financial data analysis, with at least five years of pertinent experience, is required.
- A proven record of accomplishment in conducting financial analysis and related reporting is highly desirable.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA