- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: High School
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
- Order supplies, equipment etc. in accordance with supply chain and financial compliance guidelines and coordinate servicing and repairs as needed.
- Manage and maintain digital and physical files.
- Create and submit PR/PO requests, AP Journal and maintain Integra reporting.
- Support office inventory needs, including cash-in-kind (CIK), via day-to-day storage, tracking, and reporting.
- Coordinate vendor billing/invoices in partnership with Finance team.
- Coordinate fleet management in accordance with established protocols.
- Coordinate on- and off-site storage needs.
- Unloading items from donor vehicles (up to 100lbs)
- Safely stacking & moving items to ensure there is ample floor space (up to 100lbs)
- Support procurement efforts by coordinating with vendors, managing supply lists, and tracking and communicating market prices.
- Ensure accurate recordkeeping to account for and track incoming and outgoing inventory by preparing forms and maintaining thorough records within IRC’s data management systems.
- Observe correct stacking and turnover by implementing first in, first out (FIFO) or first expired, first out (FEFO) procedures.
- Advise management team of inventory-related needs.
- One or more years of relevant work experience in office administration; facilities management, procurement or related field, preferred.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Highly organized self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving and follow-through ability, and proven success in managing multiple and diverse priorities under pressure.
- Strong Data entry and market research analysis skills.
- Ability in working with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research, and problem-solving purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
- Team player and time-management skills; proven ability to prioritize and deliver on time in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. safely.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal, insured vehicle.
Education: High School or Diploma preferred.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA