- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Undergraduate
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing intake, assessment, and enrollment to a case load of Refugee Medical Assistance clients
- Print & distribute RMA cards
- Connect clients with referrals to eligible providers
- Work with the Economic Empowerment Supervisor and if needed WTOR to screen Cuban Entrants for RMA eligibility
- Register clients in e-RED
- Refer RMA clients to employment services, ELI services, and other services as appropriate
- Refer RMA clients to employment services, ELI services, case management services, and other services as appropriate
- Ensure case files and reports are maintained in accordance with grant requirements.
- Other duties as requested
- Undergraduate degree required in Social Work, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English. Bilingual ability in Spanish highly desired. Bilingual ability in Spanish, Arabic, or Dari/Pashto preferred.
- Proven success achieving goals and working effectively with all levels of staff in a multicultural environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle with current insurance, and the ability to travel regularly throughout the service delivery area
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA