- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
Highlights of Major Responsibilities:
• Liaise with financial institutions to complete the process for retirement accounts and life insurance distributions from start to finish.
• Communicate and coordinate with estate representatives on new and open estate matters in a timely and professional manner. Facilitate the review, signature, notarization, and verbal authentication of documents (receipts, waivers, claim forms, etc.) by coordinating with internal departments (Office of the General Counsel, Finance, President’s Office, etc.) The Manager will be expected to become a certified notary public within 6 months (training for this certification will be provided).
• Document estate status and activity in the IRC’s CRM system, Salesforce, and by maintaining electronic and hard copy files.
• Work closely with the Global Donation Operations team to ensure that estate distributions are received and processed accurately.
• Coordinate business processes for the IRC’s Charitable gift annuity program, including working with our Charitable Asset Management partner to establish new contracts and terminate existing ones, update donor and annuitant information, and maintain accurate records on payments, investments, and reserves. (Training will be provided)
• Prepare annual filings for states requiring documentation of the IRC’s charitable gift annuity program.
• Complete other estate administration tasks, as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or three years of professional experience, preferably gained in a relevant/related setting. Knowledge of legal terms and planned giving helpful.
• Intermediate understanding of CRM system management (preferably Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite, and Excel.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Outstanding attention to detail and capability to think critically about problems and tackle them creatively.
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and balance multiple, simultaneous priorities.
• Collaborative, regardless of physical distance. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Sensitivity when working with highly confidential information and ability to maintain complete discretion at all times.
• Dedication to fundraising for international development, humanitarian, human rights, social justice, and US immigrant communities.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA