- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
RESPONSIBILITIES: Based on intern skills and experience, responsibilities may include a combination of program support, administrative support, and direct service:
- Support IRC staff in developing special events including logistics, marketing, outreach with vendors and community members
- Attend special events and provide event support
- Help to promote and market SBDC events and webinars.
- Develop monthly newsletter of the organization’s clients and upcoming trainings.
- Create resources for the organization and its clients, such as FAQ sheets and analysis of business opportunities, through analyzing past program data and researching current trends and opportunities.
- A good understanding of social media marketing techniques is desired. Social media require excellent writing, communication and computer skills.
- Develop marketing and outreach materials, and collect success stories
- Intern will gain experience in all aspects of special events from logistics, operations, marketing, coordination.
- Understand how small businesses try to compete with big competitors with limited resources directed towards publicity and marketing.
- Establish successful marketing campaigns focused to smaller communities with different consumption patterns.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (business, hospitality tourism & management, marketing, publicity, communication) or outstanding current undergraduate pursuing a relevant degree.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop and similar design software.
- Experience with both administrative work and direct service with diverse populations.
- Excellent organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate
- English fluency required, proficiency in a refugee language (Arabic, Farsi, Swahili, Vietnamese, Spanish, Creole, Somali) a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA