- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 4 years
- Gender: Both
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- COVID-19 Response & Community Health Navigation
- Serve as site lead at COVID testing and vaccination events.
- Deliver COVID-related supplies (test kits, vaccines, etc.) to project sites in accordance with established protocols.
- Market testing and vaccination sites and events.
- Serve as IRC Atlanta’s COVID Community Champion.
- Organize outreach events and workshops to provide culturally and linguistically appropriate vaccine information and discussion for refugee and immigrant populations.
- Supervise staff working on COVID National Resource Center project deliverables in accordance with IRC’s People Manager Standards.
- Serve as a liaison with IRC’s COVID Technical Assistance team to meet COVID National Resource Center deliverables.
- Use personal, insured vehicle and/or public transportation (where available) to travel and transport clients and materials as needed throughout the service delivery area.
- Assist Community Health Manager to develop local and community-based partnerships.
- Assist Community Health Manager to develop and maintain culturally and linguistically appropriate resource manuals.
- Collaborate with Atlanta programs to determine healthcare needs and gaps in RIM community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Compliance & Administration
- Ensure program compliance with all contractual and reporting requirements.
- Prepare and/or review data sets and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking donor-mandated match requirements.
- Assist Community Health Manager in monitoring program budget and maintaining fiscal compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required. Graduate degree in health care, allied health, or public health related field preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience providing services to refugee and immigrant communities.
- Experience working with RIM populations in navigating institutional systems preferred.
Demonstrated Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to promote an organizational culture that reflects IRC’s core values of service, accountability, integrity, and equality. Ability to lead in a way that recognizes that IRC’s work is best accomplished through the true collaboration of individuals from many cultures with a great variety of skills and perspectives.
- Grant management experience.
- Ability to handle complex and sensitive cases with barriers including but not limited to psychosocial, protection, health, immigration, and criminal justice.
- Demonstrated success working and communicating effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills combined with the proven ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research, and problem-solving purposes.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a personal, insured vehicle.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA