- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
RESPONSIBILITIES: Based on intern skills and experience, responsibilities may include a combination of program support, administrative/data support, and direct service:
- Support to develop outreach materials
- Enter data and track outcomes through the IRC’s Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) & Neoserra databases
- Monitor outcome pipeline for current client businesses
- Play lead project role to communicate with staffs and vendors
- Assist to manage/organize client’s folders in our secured box
- Provide program support for Small Childcare Women owned Business
- Provide program support for staff to collect documents and training data in weekly basis
- Create resources for the SBDC team and its clients, such as FAQ sheets and analysis of business opportunities, through analyzing past program data and researching current trends and opportunities.
- A good understanding of social media marketing techniques is desired. Social media require excellent writing, communication and computer skills.
- Gain insight into the implementation of a microenterprise program and women owned small business in San Diego County.
- Learn how microenterprise programs track outcomes and measure success
- Learn about the refugee resettlement process and needs of refugee entrepreneurs. Update
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (business, communication, economics, finance, public policy, public administration, social work, social sciences) or outstanding current undergraduate pursuing a relevant degree.
- Experience with both administrative work and direct service with diverse populations
- Excellent organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to effectively collaborate
- English fluency required, proficiency in a refugee language (Arabic, Farsi, Swahili, Vietnamese, Spanish, Creole, Karen, Burmese, Somali) a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA