- Country: Peru
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Completion of secondary education
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
- Check the provision of various services, including facility and light vehicle management, travel, protocol, etc., maintaining related information, to contribute to the creation of a safe and comfortable work environment;
- Collect, prepare and disseminate information to support the production of standard documents and reports for the agency concerned, to facilitate decision-making and effective management of resources;
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within your sphere of responsibility, in accordance with established procedures, to ensure quick and easy access to data when necessary;
- Carry out research and basic data analysis, to contribute to the provision of accurate information and the effective management of resources;
- Be the first point of contact for internal queries, in order to facilitate efficient and effective resolution of daily problems;
- Provide input for ordinary methods and practices in their own sphere of work, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of the services provided;
- Demonstrates ability to translate operational plans into clear measures so that team members support program implementation. Gathers and communicates data to derive empirical insights;
- Demonstrates skills in risk management and monitoring mechanisms, as well as their immediate applicability to the client’s core activities;
- Demonstrates general or specialized knowledge of best administrative practices, techniques and processes, and a good understanding of WFP standards, processes and infrastructure in his or her area of responsibility, and applies these to ensure the delivery of efficient administration services and effective;
- Presents the ability to provide priority customer service in supervising administrative work, comparing it with the standards and protocols established to provide excellent services. Ensures that customer problems are detected and resolved;
- Completion of the secondary education cycle. Presentation of a post-secondary education certificate in the corresponding functional area will be considered.
- General Services (Headquarters): Proficiency in the English language (level C). Depending on the duty station or area of responsibility, proficiency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) of another official language may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out all regular administrative activities in accordance with WFP operational standards through daily work.
- Experience helping to provide ad hoc orientations to new staff members.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Peru, please click here: UN jobs in Peru