- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 8 years
- Gender: Both
• Working in partnership with the Director of Supporter Engagement and Retention, build and drive the strategy and execution for our Sustainer Retention program, projected to raise $18M annually and engage an audience of 50,000 monthly supporters.
• Set and achieve revenue targets by meeting performance metrics including donor retention, donor value retention, overall giving, and shrinking attrition.
• Design and implement an integrated, branded omni-channel and audience-led strategy for sustaining donors.
• Build a telemarketing program oriented towards saving, upgrading, and reactivating sustaining donors.
• Champion and expand the portfolio of sustaining donors, with the help of external partners, by using relationship-based moves management strategies to cultivate, upgrade, and retain existing sustaining donors.
• Develop alternative pathways for sustaining giving – including, but not limited to, quarterly and annual giving.
• Develop and complete data capture and communication plans to identify, and act on, donor commitment and interests.
• Work closely with MMUSA colleagues to plan and implement coordinated omni-channel campaigns (including but not limited to mail, telemarketing, SMS, and email) in line with the program’s strategic and revenue goals.
• Lead all aspects of day-to-day management of vendors and staff who support the sustainer giving program.
• Support the Director in making recommendations to IRC senior management for additional investments needed to engage, retain, and upgrade a growing supporter base.
• Develop donor engagement and cultivation opportunities (like premiums, incentivized programs, or building community)
• Collaborate with key internal partners related to business rules and communication strategies for sustainers who are shared with other VIP portfolios (such as Planned Giving, Mid-Level, etc.).
• Work with the analytics team to prepare dashboards, reports and financial analyses as needed.
• Keep up to date on sector trends and significant metrics with a particular focus on the US, EU/UK, and IRC’s peer organizations.
• Other marketing duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a closely related field preferred or 8 years of equivalent experience is required working in direct marketing, philanthropy, or development. Project management experience is strongly preferred
• Experience leading staff and vendors
• Ability to identify, build, and implement processes vital to support effective donor relationships;
• Experience running multiple projects with varying deadlines, with many partners, both internal and external.
• Experience maintaining relationships with agencies and outside partners.
• Salesforce and Springboard experience a plus; CRM experience required (RaisersEdge, TA, Blackbaud, etc.).
• Dedication to the mission and values of the International Rescue Committee.
Proven Skills and Proficiencies:
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA