- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3 years
- Gender: Both
Campaign Coordination & Execution (30%):
• Coordinate mid-level direct marketing campaigns across channels (mail, email, telemarketing, SMS, paid media), leading scheduling, copy/art trafficking, mail plans, data quality, landing pages, and vendor interaction.
• Support acknowledgment processes, managing receipts, thank-you calls, and emails for a seamless donor experience.
• Assist in ensuring campaign feasibility, handling project changes, and contribute to detailed project plans for progress monitoring.
Donor Communications & Strategic Planning (30%):
• Manage a junior donor portfolio of 100 donors with a revenue target of $150,000, employing moves management strategies for deeper donor engagement.
• Manage the donor phone line and email inboxes and respond to donor inquiries.
• Contribute to planning discussions and offer insights to evolve packaging, messaging, design, and processes to improve program efficiency.
Systems & Processes Support (20%):
• Support timely data delivery to vendors, considering audiences, segmentation, and assisting with coding and tracking.
• Develop and maintain documentation for team processes, ensure donor data hygiene in our database, and maintain accurate project tracking on Monday.com.
• Track all project budgets, invoices, and related expenses.
Vendor Management (15%):
• Support the day-to-day management of vendors, acting as the main point of contact for scheduling and production issues.
• Ensure timely deliverables, maintain donor data quality, and participate in meetings for program performance review.
Collaboration & Communication (5%):
• Connect with collaborators at all levels to schedule kickoff meetings, project reviews, and ongoing project updates.
• Ensure regular campaign coordination across teams, departments, and external partners; communicate project progress to team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or equivalent three years of experience in direct marketing, philanthropy, or development. Transferable experience in other fields is also considered.
• Minimum three years of previous experience leading and implementing complex fundraising (or similar) project management, as well as improving operational processes in a fast-paced office setting.
• Proven project management experience – we want people who can carry projects from beginning to end, think through possible obstacles, and proactively seek creative solutions.
• Experience managing relationships and handling multiple projects, with many partners and vendors, both internal and external, as well as donors.
• Experience coordinating with senior leaders and large teams in a highly constructive and collaborative way is essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, copy-editing, and proofreading skills.
• High emotional intelligence and the ability to connect and communicate with a diverse range of personalities.
• Previous direct marketing and/or omnichannel marketing experience preferred.
• Previous non-profit experience preferred.
• CRM experience required (RaisersEdge, TA, Blackbaud, etc.); Salesforce and Springboard experience a plus.
• Digitally literate with sophisticated computer skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; project management tools experience preferred.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA